When we say that Spring 2020’s bridal trends run the gamut, we aren’t kidding. Every look is entirely different. There are midis gathered to the side in ’80s fashion, which reveal a slip of leg and make for an awesome shoe moment. Then there are over-the-top lace gowns with high necklines for modest, bohemian brides. Ballgowns are also in style, so if you’ve always imagined your walk down the aisle to be a magical Cinderella moment, you’re in luck. Read through to digest our full report, rife with dreamy designers like Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, and Vera Wang, or jump ahead to the silhouette that speaks to you right off the bat.
- Bridal Trend Spring 2020: Skirt and Cape Veils
- Bridal Trend Spring 2020: Loose Bows
- Bridal Trend Spring 2020: Sequin and Stone Embellishments
- Bridal Trend Spring 2020: Tiered Tulle
- Bridal Trend Spring 2020: Cinderella Ballgown
- Bridal Trend Spring 2020: Bohemian Touches